4. Try retinol and BHAs or AHAs: Use products like Retin A to help. These products are exfoliators and gently slough of dead skin. Just rub it on after a shower.
6. PH Balance: Sometimes our water is too hard for the skin, or the chlorine content could dry out the skin and cause issues. Try mixing apple cider water with distilled bottle water in the ratio 50:50 in a spray bottle, and spray it on your skin after a shower. Allow it dry.
Lifestyle changes: Very Important!
3. Shower after sweating when you can.
What I have been doing to keep the chest acne off:
1. Exfoliating with a loofah
2. Scrubbing with my body scrub once in a while
3. Using the toner (Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing toner) on my chest after using it on my face.
4. Rubbing Neo Medrol on my chest every 4 days or so.
5. Trying my best to shower after sweating, wearing loose clothes and clean bras.
I should show you a pic for you to see what I mean but I don't wanna give y'all a boob shot! *wink*